Rules of Eligibility : Qualifications for eligibility are that each contestant:
- Was naturally born genetic male
- Must be 18 – 36 years of age as of 31st October of the year of the contest. Contestants may be 17 years of age provided that they reach their 18th birthday by 1st October of the competition year. Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter.
- Must be a pre- or post-operation transvestite or transsexual. A proof of natural genetic gender may be required in a form of Birth Certificate or Medical Genetic Verification.
- Must be a citizen, national or passport holder of a nation to be represented only. A copy of passport and/or birth certificate may be used for verification. Legal documents such as a working permit and permanent resident visa are not sufficient to be used to represent a country. Additionally, applicants may be eligible to represent their biological parents' country of nationality/citizenship upon providing a proof of the parents' nationality/citizenship. Some examples of the documents are, but not limited to, a copy of their parents' passports, a birth certificate, and other documents issued by the authorities stating the nationality/citizenship of the parents who gave birth to the applicants. All documents must be certified by the authorities with official stamps and signatures.
- Shall be of good character and possessed of charm poise personality and have beauty of face and figure.
- Shall be a person who has never previously won the Miss International Queen™ Contest as a winner or runner-up.
- Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute Miss International Queen™ Contest or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them. In case the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to an ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
All issues as to eligibility shall be determined solely and exclusively by Miss International Queen™. Contestant agrees to produce an original copy of a birth certificate and passport to verify age, gender, nationality, and citizenship upon request. Miss International Queen™ Organisation reserves the right to refuse entry into the Miss International Queen™ to anyone for any reason.
Conditions for entry :
- Contestant agrees to participate in all Miss International Queen™ Activities required by Miss International Queen™ Contest and the Promoter. Failing to participate in any of the required activities on 28th October – 2nd November 2012 will automatically result in the entrant being disqualified from the contest.
- Contestant agrees that they are required to participate in Miss International Queen™'s Talent Competition in October 2012. Each contestant is required to perform on stage. The duration is limited to 3 minutes for each performance. Costumes and equipment used for the performance are to be solely arranged by the contestant. The Talent Competition prohibits any display of nudity, foul language, innuendo, political, and transgendered & gay statements.
- Contestant agrees that they are solely responsible for their own medical and accident insurance to be valid throughout their stay in Thailand both before and during the Miss International Queen™ 2012 contest. Medical and accident insurance certificates are to be provided to Miss International Queen™ 2012 Organisation on arrival to the camp.
- Contestant agrees that Miss International Queen™ Organisation and the Promoter will provide complimentary accommodations & breakfasts at a registered hotel. Meals during activities will be organised. Miss International Queen™ Organisation will also provide complimentary transfers from Suvarnabhumi Airport to an assigned hotel and vice versa from 27th October – 4th November 2012 only. Airfares and personal expenses including extra hotel expenses are to be solely covered by each contestant during Miss International Queen™ Contest.
- Contestant agrees to prepare the following outfits for the contest:
- Glamorous national costume
- Beautiful citrus green swimming suit
- Classy evening gown
- Creative talent-competition costume
- Casual white pants or white jeans for 4 days
- Dinner wear i.e. cocktail dress
- Contestant agrees that the winner of Miss International Queen™ 2012 will perform the winner's duties for 12 calendar-months and to abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this contest if selected as the winner in the pageant and further. Some requirements for the winner are as followed:
- to stay in Thailand for at least 15 days after the contest.
- to return to Thailand 15 days before the end of the reign to perform her duties and present the crown to the next Miss International Queen™ in order to receive the remaining prizes
- to return to Thailand for the day of Miss Tiffany's Universe™ onstage contest, and
- to return to Thailand, upon request, for Miss International Queen™ Press Conference of the following year.
Please note : Complimentary transportation, accommodation, and meals will be provided to the winner by the Promoter during these periods.
Contestant agrees that the winner of Miss International Queen™ 2012 will be awarded fifty percent (50%) of the Winning Cash Prize on 3rd November 2012, and the remaining fifty percent (50%) at the end of the reign.
Contestant agrees that, if for any reason, the winner of Miss International Queen™ 2012 cannot fulfill the obligations; the first runner-up will become Miss International Queen™ 2012, and be awarded the remaining prizes.
Contestant agrees that the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners' name & any photos taken during the Miss International Queen™ 2012 contest and any event associated to the contest will be used in promotional material by the promoter, without compensation to the contestant. All contestants acknowledged that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish their names, characters and likeness.
Contestant agrees that by entering Miss International Queen™ 2012 Contest, contestants' information and any photos taken can be used by the Promoter for Promotional purposes. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will be used only for the purposes of conducting and promoting the Contest (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner). The names and addresses of all contestants will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless notified and agreed.